Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Home and Away Fans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home and Away Fans

True Home And Away Fan? Join Us Then!

1/1/2010 - Please tell your friends about HAAF so we can get more members to join! More people means a more fun site!
12/03/2010 - HAAF is now on Facebook and Twitter!! Become a fan and follow us! At times, new updates will be posted there too.

4 posters

Norwegian: The Result of the Competition

Bubbly
    Bubbly

Norwegian: The Result of the Competition Empty Norwegian: The Result of the Competition

Post by Bubbly Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

RG and DAMOZ : you did really good, both of you.I`m so proud of you! Well done!Very Happy

It is hard to choose the winner... But Damoz did have less wrong word and sentences. So gongratulations to you!! Very Happy
    Bubbly
    Bubbly

Norwegian: The Result of the Competition Empty Re: Norwegian: The Result of the Competition

Post by Bubbly Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm

DAMOZ

MY LETTER:
    Jeg Heter Damoz.
    Jeg bor I Melbourne, Australia.
    Jeg er 14 år.
    Jeg har en søster.

Min sko størrelse er 6.

Jeg elsker norsk

Min beste friend\ 's navn er John.
    Min favoritt mat er nudler.
    Min favoritt animal er en monkey fordi it\ er temmelig morsom.
    Min favoritt velbehagelig er sjokolade.
    Jeg ønsker å besøke Russland.

Jeg don\ 't som spaghetti.

Jeg ser opp til Grant Hackett.
    Jeg har en bærbar
    Jeg elsker å svømme.
    Jeg spiller cricket etter skole.

Jeg har et stort rom
    Mitt hus er stort.

Min(e) favoritt program er Home and Away og Ghost Whisperer.

Jeg er aldri (for)sent for (på)skole(n)
    Kalkulator er en stor hjelp på skole(n)

Min favoritt fag er Engelsk.
    Jeg har et stort pennal.

In this sentences “Min beste friend\ 's navn er John.”, friend means venn in Norwegian. And best friend is bestevenn, so the right sentences is “Min bestevenn`s navn er John, or you can say “Min bestevenn heter John.
    In this sentences ”Min favoritt animal er en monkey fordi it\ er temmelig morsom.”, the right word for animal is dyr and for monkey, ape. And you can`t use the word “min” in this sentences, you have to use “mitt”. Instead of it, you have to use “den”. And the word temmelig is not a good word to use in this sentences. You can use veldig instead(means very) Right sentences : “Mitt favoritt dyr er en ape fordi den er veldig morsom.”
    In this sentences ”Min favoritt velbehagelig er sjokolade”, ”velbehagelig” is not a good word to use. It doesn`t make sense at all. And I don`t know which word you was thinking on(in English).
    In this sentences ”Jeg don\ 't som spaghetti.” I guess you were trying to say something like “ Jeg liker ikke spaghetti:” ( I don`t like spaghetti.”)
    Bubbly
    Bubbly

Norwegian: The Result of the Competition Empty Re: Norwegian: The Result of the Competition

Post by Bubbly Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 pm

ROMEOSGIRL

Kjære Bubbly,

Hvordan har du det? Jeg har det bra.

Jeg liker Home and Away. Som er favoritt Home and Away karakter? Mitt er Aden og Nicole. Jeg liker hvordan naer de er.

Gjore du liker living i Norway? Jeg kjærlighet living i Australia. Likevel jeg ville (vil jeg) kjærlighet kjære besok(e) Canada. Mitt(min) best(e) venn bog(r) i Canada.

Hva er interresene dine? Mitt(mine) er den TV, skriving,(skrive) boker, den WII and den datamaskin.

Hva er favoritt type av vaer? Jeg kjærlighet vinter det best. Jeg kjærlighet å krølling opp under tepper (t) mens vokting mitt yndlingsfjernsyn viser seg.

Gjetning hva? Mitt(min) bror og hans kone er har et baby gutt i Mai. Han kommer til å være slik yndig. Har du nevøer eller neices? Jeg allerede ha tre nevøer og to neices Men de lever i en forskjellig(annen) stat.

God snakke.

Ta bekymring.

Liker
    , Kori.

In this sentences “Jeg liker Home and Away. Som er favoritt Home and Away karakter? Mitt er Aden og Nicole. Jeg liker hvordan naer de er”, I can`t understand ”som er favoritt Home and Away karakter?”, like it doesn`t make sense to me. And with the word ”naer”, I guess you meant ”nær” (close).
    In this sentences, “ Gjore du liker living i Norway? Jeg kjærlighet living i Australia. Likevel jeg ville (vil jeg) kjærlighet kjære besok(e) Canada. Mitt(min) best(e) venn bog(r) i Canada”. I have added some letters at the end of the word to make it right, as you can see. I guess you mean “do you like living in Norway?”-: liker du å bo I Norge?”. “Kjærlighet” means love, but you have to use “liker” (like) instead of “kjærlighet”.
    In this sentences “Hva er interresene dine? Mitt(mine) er den TV, skriving,(skrive) boker, den WII and den datamaskin(PC).” You don`t have to use “den”, but you can use “spille” (play) before some words instead. So this is a right sentences: “Hva er interressene dine? Mine er TV, skrive bøker,spille WII og PC.”
    In this sentences “Hva er favoritt type av vaer? Jeg kjærlighet vinter det best. Jeg kjærlighet å krølling opp under tepper (t) mens vokting mitt yndlingsfjernsyn viser seg.” you have done the same mistake again.You can`t use kjærlighet, you have to use liker. Instead of krølling, you have to use krølle. ”vokting” is a word I don`t understand. And Instead of yndlingsfjernsyn, you have to use yndlings program or favoritt tv program.So the right sentences could be: Hva er din favoritt type når det gjelder vær? Jeg liker vinter best. Jeg liker å krølle meg opp under teppet mens vokting(?) mitt yndling program går på TV.”

These words “God snakke”,and ”ta bekymring” doesn`t make sense to me.
    SummerBayChic
    SummerBayChic
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayChic Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 am

WOW they are both really good guys!
    Congrats damoz and RG maybe next time!
    SummerBayDamoz
    SummerBayDamoz
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayDamoz Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey all,

Thank you very much Bubbly and SBC. Congratulations to you too RG! Great piece!
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 am

Well done guys!
    SummerBayDamoz
    SummerBayDamoz
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayDamoz Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 am

Thank you HAA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:32 am