Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Home and Away Fans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home and Away Fans

True Home And Away Fan? Join Us Then!

1/1/2010 - Please tell your friends about HAAF so we can get more members to join! More people means a more fun site!
12/03/2010 - HAAF is now on Facebook and Twitter!! Become a fan and follow us! At times, new updates will be posted there too.

5 posters

Applying for new mod job

bighaafan
    bighaafan

Applying for new mod job Empty Applying for new mod job

Post by bighaafan Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 am

Moderator Form!

What does a staff member do?
    A staff member is someone who is friendly and able to assist people with issues & questions and also responsible enough to ensure the forum remains a fun and fair place for people to air their idea's & opinions respectfully.

Why does a staff member do that?
    To maintain the forum as a fun, bully-free zone where people will want to visit after every episiode of home and away!

What will you do for the site?
    I have never wanted to be a mod before but i love home & away and one thing i love about home and away forums is people being bale to share their idea's and theories on storylines. So Hopefully if i am selected i will be able to do all i can to ensure that everyone is able to have their say without being chastised for it. I will try and get more people to come to this forum, and ensure that people are able to form friendships with other users based on a mutual love for home and away. I will visit this site as many times in the day i can - which should be often as I always take my laptop with me when i got to uni & I don't work.
    SummerBayDamoz
    SummerBayDamoz
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Applying for new mod job Empty Re: Applying for new mod job

Post by SummerBayDamoz Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:39 am

Thank you very much for filling out the form.

The current staff members will keep you in mind. Good luck.
    Remember, also the key to becoming a staff member is to post lots and lots!
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Good luck bighaafan!

That was a great application form! We may not get another mod for a while but when we do we will keep you in mind! Just remember to post lots and lots!
    SummerBayDamoz
    SummerBayDamoz
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayDamoz Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah! It may take a bit of time as there are a lot of new members lodging their application.

BUT POST LOTS TO GET AN EVEN BETTER CHANCE!!!
    SummerBayChic
    SummerBayChic
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayChic Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 am

Thankyou!
    Romeosgirl333
    Romeosgirl333
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator