Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Home and Away Fans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home and Away Fans

True Home And Away Fan? Join Us Then!

1/1/2010 - Please tell your friends about HAAF so we can get more members to join! More people means a more fun site!
12/03/2010 - HAAF is now on Facebook and Twitter!! Become a fan and follow us! At times, new updates will be posted there too.

5 posters

Dear todd,

mrsTODDlasance
    mrsTODDlasance
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Dear todd, Empty Dear todd,

Post by mrsTODDlasance Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 am

Hey everyone,

seeming Todd is leaving, if his fb is real or not, it will be soon i was going to organise to send away something for him.. Im one of todds over obsessive fans and i want to wish him all the best in LA. Im going to send him something and i was just wondering if any of you guys would like to leave a note for him. Please include your first name!!
    thanks guys,
    bec x
    Romeosgirl333
    Romeosgirl333
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Dear todd, Empty Re: Dear todd,

Post by Romeosgirl333 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 am

That's cool Very Happy

Dear Todd,
    I think your one of the most incredible actors I've ever witnessed. Heath Ledger was in Home and Away for ten episodes and he became one of Australia's most loved actors, you were in Home and Away for years - imagine how much the world is going to love you. Good luck with everything that comes your way. I will miss you!
    Love Kori.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 am

dear toddy

you are one of the most icrdiable actors the world is ur oyster good luck

ryan
    SummerBayChic
    SummerBayChic
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayChic Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:05 am

Dear Todd!
    I will be sad you are leaving but glad that you are doing so well in your career!
    Good Luck and remember your fans will support you no matter what!
    From Tiahn!
    ShortStackBabe♥
    ShortStackBabe♥
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by ShortStackBabe♥ Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Dear Todd,
    I wish you all the best in your acting career. Im going to miss watching you play Aden. Im sure you will get plenty offers for acting because you are one of the best Australian actors. Im so going to miss you.
    Love Grace. xx
    Bubbly
    Bubbly

Post by Bubbly Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 am

Dear Todd
    You are a great actor, and I`m sure you have a big career in front of you. You have already got alot of fans, and I know you will get more. You will be missed on Home and Away. I wish you good luck in the future,Todd.
    Love Juliane from Norway.

(please tell me if I have any grammar mistakes or something)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 am