Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Home and Away Fans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home and Away Fans

True Home And Away Fan? Join Us Then!

1/1/2010 - Please tell your friends about HAAF so we can get more members to join! More people means a more fun site!
12/03/2010 - HAAF is now on Facebook and Twitter!! Become a fan and follow us! At times, new updates will be posted there too.

4 posters

Norwegian: Learn Norwegian part 3\Lær norsk del 3

Bubbly
    Bubbly

Norwegian: Learn Norwegian part 3\Lær norsk del 3 Empty Norwegian: Learn Norwegian part 3Lær norsk del 3

Post by Bubbly Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Finally time for part 3 Smile

Ok, I will countinue to learn you sentences. This time about spare time and sport.

Jeg spiller fotball og håndball etter skolen- I play football and handball after school
    Jeg danser 3 ganger i uken- I dance 3 times a week
    Min favoritt sport er basketball- My favourite sport is basket
    Jeg elsker å svømme- I love to swim
    Jeg skal snart være med i en konkurranse- I will soon participate in a competiton
    Kan jeg besøke deg etter treningen ?- Can I visit you after my training ?
    Hva er interresene dine ? - What are your interests ?

Now a dialogue:
    -"Hva skal du gjøre etter skolen ?- What are you doing after school ?"
    -"Jeg skal på fotballkamp- I`m going on a footballmatch"
    -"Kan jeg være med ?- Can I join you ?
    -"Selfølgelig! vi møtes kl 17.00 ved inngangen- Sure! Meet you at 5 PM with the entrance"

Next week I will learn you sentences and dialouges about love !
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Norwegian: Learn Norwegian part 3\Lær norsk del 3 Empty Re: Norwegian: Learn Norwegian part 3\Lær norsk del 3

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:03 am

Really cool!
    Romeosgirl333
    Romeosgirl333
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Norwegian: Learn Norwegian part 3\Lær norsk del 3 Empty Re: Norwegian: Learn Norwegian part 3\Lær norsk del 3

Post by Romeosgirl333 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:23 am

YAY I love it!

BTW can I just teach you something about english? Not being mean, just thought I'd return the favour Smile

Insted of: Next week I will learn you sentences and dialouges about love.

Its: Next week I will teach you some sentances and dialouges about love.

Replace learn with teach. Very Happy

You know what I mean?

Other than a few minor errors, your english is FANTASTIC. Did you know it's the hardest language to learn?
    SummerBayChic
    SummerBayChic
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayChic Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:26 am

Yeah you are really good!!!!!!!!
    Bubbly
    Bubbly

Post by Bubbly Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:23 am

I understand RG. Thanks ! I`m glad you guys are telling me about my english errors. Then I can get better Smile

Is it really the hardest language to learn ? WoW, I think it`s easy. And I love
    english ! Think it`s a beautiful language. On forums like this, I will get better and better in english. We just have a few english lessons a week in school, and that`s so irritating, since its my favourite subjects! Everytime we has to write an essay in the homework or at school, almost everyone is complaining about it, and I love it ! lol Razz

Btw, thank you SBC !
    SummerBayChic
    SummerBayChic
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayChic Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 am

Thats ok!
    Also instead of writing has to write an essay you write have to write an essay.
    Romeosgirl333
    Romeosgirl333
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by Romeosgirl333 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:36 am

I'm with you Bubbly. English is a great language. I loved doing English in school.
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 am

That's great Bubbly! Your english is so good! When did you start learning it?
    Bubbly
    Bubbly

Post by Bubbly Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
    We started learning english in 2th grade. But I learned alot when I was in the USA. We lived in a big (and luxury) neighbourhood, so got a few friends, and I had to talk english, so yeah, thats why I`m so "good" at it ! Smile But I have alot of small errors, but I don`t think it should be a problem for you to understand.
    SummerBayChic
    SummerBayChic
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayChic Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 am

How long did you live in the USA?
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 am

It's easy for us to understand don't worry!
    Bubbly
    Bubbly

Post by Bubbly Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Not so long. Just 5 weeks. But I learned alot anyway ! Smile
    SummerBayChic
    SummerBayChic
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayChic Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 am

Awsome!
    Romeosgirl333
    Romeosgirl333
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by Romeosgirl333 Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:45 am

Where in the USA. I went to the USA for my 13th birthday (not a happy adventure but anyway) and I went to a place about two hours from Seattle. It was sorta an awful place but it was an interesting experience.
    Bubbly
    Bubbly

Post by Bubbly Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 am

I lived in Miami. But the neighbourhood,we lived in,was almost 30 min from South beach\Miami beach.
    So cool that you have been in the USA too. Was it a birthday present? How many weeks were you there ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:27 am