Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Home and Away Fans

Warning: This site has no contact with the actors or crew of Home and Away. None of the cast of Home and Away are on this site and none of the staff on this site have any personal contact with the cast.

Hi there, welcome to the site of Home and Away Fans! Enjoy your visit! If you don't like something about the site, simply write the problem in the Suggestions Category! Your feedback on our site will be used to make the site better! Thank you for your co-operation!

If you would like to register feel free we invite anyone from any country who is crazy about Home and Away!

Home and Away Fans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home and Away Fans

True Home And Away Fan? Join Us Then!

1/1/2010 - Please tell your friends about HAAF so we can get more members to join! More people means a more fun site!
12/03/2010 - HAAF is now on Facebook and Twitter!! Become a fan and follow us! At times, new updates will be posted there too.

+2
SummerBayChic
SummerBayDamoz
6 posters

Confusing

SummerBayDamoz
    SummerBayDamoz
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Confusing - Page 2 Empty Re: Confusing

Post by SummerBayDamoz Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:21 am

So. now, wat r u going to do to the site?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:23 am

Im not going to do anything to this site. I dont own it. I am very dissapointed though. This site has great potential, but it lacks respect.
    SummerBayDamoz
    SummerBayDamoz
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayDamoz Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 am

do you want to start clean?

i'm happy to start fresh. respect your wishes. respect what you say and everything of your wishes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 am

The first thing you can do to prove you mean what you say, is to not delete this thread. If you mean what you say, you will also not edit posts. Let members see this thread. But, I stand by everything I say.
    SummerBayDamoz
    SummerBayDamoz
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by SummerBayDamoz Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 am

but i thank you for saying that we have potential.
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 am

Okay guys! Stop fighting! It is enough!

I'm not on anyones side but Damoz is an Admin of this site so he can edit posts if he likes.

Oh, and maybe once you stay on the site for a bit you will get used to it a bit more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 am

HomeAndAwayLover wrote:Okay guys! Stop fighting! It is enough!

I'm not on anyones side but Damoz is an Admin of this site so he can edit posts if he likes.

Oh, and maybe once you stay on the site for a bit you will get used to it a bit more.

Sorry, I dont accept that. I dont care if he is admin or not, that is a blatant abuse of powers. And I dont accept that moderators or administrators are automatically right either. Edit posts for bad spelling, or whatever but he deleted my post and then his post because he is trying to back pedal something offence he said. (which was saying administrators of the Soap Dish were unprofessional).

I hope this is not how you intend to settle disputes within this forum in the future. Edit the controversial post and tell everyone enough is enough.
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 am

Hang on, can I see what he edited? I didn't see it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 am

He deleted part of his post (which he is entitled to) and my post (which I feel was unjust). Im not sure you can retrieve it.
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:01 am

Ok. What did he delete from your post?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:14 am

We were talking about the chat box, I said that it had been tried at The Soap Dish and because people were not posting in the forum, and rather limiting their posts to the chat box, it was stopped. He said that this is because the admin staff at The Soap Dish werent any good at their job, and I said that comments like that are beyond unprofessional, and bordered on defamatory and nasty.
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 am

Hmmm well I agree he shouldn't have said that but I think you should both stop arguing and forget about this incident!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 pm

Its more of a disagreement than a arguement, and easy to say 'forget about it'. Is this how your members will be treated everytime something comes up? Because as your forum bomes more popular, more issues will arise. Its inevitable. I think your mods need to learn how to better handle disputes and also how to conduct themselves befitting of a mod.
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:37 pm

No members aren't treated like this everytime. We've only ever had 1 minor fight which was patched up well.

This 'diasagreement' just got a bit out of hand and I think you should both apologise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 pm

I think I have nothing to apologise for.
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:22 pm

You should apologise because you were teasing our mods and admins.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:39 am

I wasnt teasing anyone. I stand by what I say. Why should I apologise if Im not sorry. If anyone should apologise, its Damoz. I was trying to put my point across respectfully while Damoz was making assumptions about me, misreading all my posts and slamming other sites. Hardly the behaviour you would expect from a mod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 am

can i help
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:19 am

I am sknight from The Soap Dish and I am a little concerned about the comments about my site. Surely we should be linking to each other out of the interest of our members and helping each other, why the bad feeling? Both sites were started at almost the same time and it is a hard job as you will know. We are both running very different sites for the same reason, to have a welcoming place where people are not threatened by trolls. There hasn't been 1 post on the soap dish regarding this site or its staff so I dont understand why there are negative posts here regarding me or my staff. Lets keep it friendly, post a link on the soap dish if you like, we would be happy to endorse you as long as we know our members are coming to a place they can express their opinions openly and not feel they are going to be told they are teasing staff.

Best wishes

Stevie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 am

i was a member of the soapdish however the soapdish is more for uk people if im not mistaken this is my opion
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:29 am

ryno wrote:i was a member of the soapdish however the soapdish is more for uk people if im not mistaken this is my opion
    You are mistaken, it is for anyone. It has a .co.uk address but thats all. There are UK, Australian & US forums there and scope for many more discussions.
    ShortStackBabe♥
    ShortStackBabe♥
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by ShortStackBabe♥ Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 am

no offense Damoz but i think you missunderstood tadpole.
    kaiyz247
    kaiyz247

Post by kaiyz247 Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 am

Re. tadpole confusing
    For starters.... this is so hard to figure out I hope this post lands where I want it to.
    Firstly I agree with Tadpole this is hard and other site's are better, however I will be popping in and out to see if it improves.
    One thing that I just dont get though HAAF.......... To be honest I have been a member of boards for a couple of years, I work hard and dont usually have time to post I just log on quickly see what the goss is and log off... am I correct in saying if I wasnt to make a post within a certain time you would warn me and possibly close my account ???? I think this is one thing you need to change as I most probably wont make a lot of posts but I may come back. Y penalise me for this? Thanks
    kaiyz247
    kaiyz247

Post by kaiyz247 Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 am

An Guess what it didnt come out where I want it to go!!
    Tadpole you are right he shouldnt be able to change any posts only delete if they are offensive, he needs to be moderated himself, and that isnt a nasty comment either (before that gets taken out of context)
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Post by ♥♥HomeAndAway♥♥ Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:38 am

Ok guys we need to stop this. Both of you were being mean to eachother and other sites.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content